17th February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Forensic Science from government colleges. List of entrance exams for it? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  2. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  3. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  4. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  5. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  8. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  9. List of entrance exams to study M.Sc in Forensic Science in India?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  12. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  14. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  16. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  17. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  18. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
19th February 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?

Which are the colleges providing MSc forensic science courses in Karnataka? And please let me know the dates of entrance exams of the same
19th February 2017, 11:54 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?

To pursue M.Sc Forensic Science there are many colleges offering this course.Here I have shared the list of colleges/Universities choose any one among these.

* M.Sc Forensic Science duration of this course is 2 years.
* Each University held entrance exam separately you can applicable to write the exam to get admission in that particular University.
* Syllabus consists these subjects be preparing well

Chemistry
Biology
Psychology
Toxicology
Forensic Medicine

List of best places to study this course are as follows:

* Bundelkhand University
* IFS India Education Department
* Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University- Agra
* Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences
* Osmania University, Hyderabad
* University of Madras
* University of Delhi
19th February 2017, 07:09 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

M.Sc (Forensic Science) Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Pharm or BDS or bachelor's degree with physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, applied science.
- You are required to appear entrance exam for admission. Some well reputed institutes demand minimum 50% in entrance.

Institutes Offering M.Sc (Forensic Science) Through University Level Entrances
- Bundelkhand University
- Osmania University
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Mumbai University
- Delhi University
- University of Madras
- Karnataka University
- Punjabi University

Entrance Syllabus
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Police Administration & Police Science
- Forensic Psychology
- Cyber Crime & Forensic Cyber
- Victimology & Human Rights
- Criminal Major Acts
- Security & Vigilance

Admission Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : May, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : June, 2017
- Entrance Exam : July, 2017
- Counselling Starts : July End, 2017

Job Types After M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- Forensic Psychologist
- Custom Agent
- Coast Gaurd
- Secret Service
- Corrections Officer
31st March 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm last year bsc zoology student I want to know colleges of MSC forensic science in Maharashtra and entrance exam forms when to enroll.
7th June 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I want information on entrance exam of M.Sc in forensic science under w.b health university Kolkata West Bengal
11th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

How many marks is need to get admission in forensic science M.SC in BHU in this year
25th June 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am botany graduate.i want the fees structure of msc forensic science.how to get admission in MSC forensic science? When did conduct the Entrance exams
4th July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking in Buendelkhad University entrance exam for msc forensic science
5th November 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed UG DEGREE in genetic engineering Am I eligible to do Msc in forensic science cyber crime.
9th January 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc by industrial chemistry, Am I eligible to do msc in forensic science criminology
6th February 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc physics .is there any entrance exam to join msc pforensic science.then How can i prepare for the entrance exam.syllabus for etrance exam.
7th February 2019, 02:29 PM
oppurohit

Hi Friend,

The following institute provides this course . You can visit their sites :

1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
2. Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test
3. Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test
4. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination
5. Tolani Martime Institute Science Aptitude Test

Yo can also refer following page for <a href ="hrehttps://unboxcareer.com/best-professional-courses-after-12th-science/">list of course</a>
28th May 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am studying zoology Honours . On 2021 , my graduation will be completed . Will I apply for M.sc in forensic science then ? If it's possible then guide me for entrance exam date .
19th June 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in M.Sc forensic biological science , what will be the type of questions in entrance exam?
27th November 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biotechnology.. Am I now eligible to do msc in forensic science... N how to apply for msc forensic science entrance exam..? Rply please
10th April 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in msc cyber security after studying bsc forensic science
25th May 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance Exam Syllabus for Criminology and Criminal Justice Science
17th June 2020, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,I am final yr BSC. Nursing student & am interested in doing pg in forensic science,is it possible?if so what should I do for that?
15th August 2020, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in msc forensic science after bsc zoology
2nd October 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List the entrance exams for msc forensic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?