4th November 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th science?

List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th science? I want to get into some good jobs or in good colleges, so can you please guide me with the right information which I can follow next and achieve. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the entrance exams after passing 12th science?
  3. How to join MBBS after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  4. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  5. What minimum marks in 12th is required to attempt AIPMET entrance?
  6. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  7. List of entrance exams available to study Software Engineering course? List of top government and private colleges?
  8. Where should I study Bachelor of Library and Information Science? List of government entrance exams for it?
  9. List of scholarship exams available for 12th student? Old question papers of such entrance exams?
  10. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams?
  11. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  12. Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exams for 12th Science student?
  13. List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?
  14. If I give online exam and dont qualify then will I be allowed to give the next CPT exam in December?
  15. Can I attempt for GPSE exams after passing 12th?
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. List of all the entrance exams in 12th?
  18. How many attempts for MAT exam are permitted?
6th November 2017, 08:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th science?

After 12th science, you can appear for numerous kind of exams of Medical stream or Engineering stream.

If you pursued 11th and 12th from PCB stream, then you can appear for exams like NEET, AIPMT, AFMC and much more.

While, if you pursued 11th and 12th standard from PCM stream, then you can appear for exams like JEE Main, MH-CET, BITSAT, KIITEE, SRMEE, VITEE and much more.

If you are interested in Defence sector, then you can appear for NDA Exam which is the direct entry exam to Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.

In addition, you can appear for SSC CGL Exam which provides entry to reputed posts in government.
8th November 2017, 09:00 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th science?

If you have passed your 12th with PCB than you can apply for-
NEET
AIPMT.
AIET.
You can also apply for graduation in-
Biotechnology.
B.sci (biology).

If you have passed with PCM than you can apply for-
JEE.
NIFT.
CEED.
NID.

You can apply for-
BCA.
B.sci (computer science).

You can apply for NDA exam to join defense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?