10th August 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Art stream and after t want to study BA LLB course. Please send me list of various entrance exams for this course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  2. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  3. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  4. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  5. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  6. Entrance exams other than CLAT to study LLB in India?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  9. Can a BA with 49.6% eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?
  10. Tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exams? What to study and get prepared?
  11. What to do to prepare for Civil Service Exams? How to prepare while studying in LLB?
  12. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  13. Entrance exams to study LLB program in Guwahati?
  14. Entrance exams available to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? -- [New]
  15. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Software Engineering course?
  17. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  18. List of MCA entrance exams and institutes preparing for entrance exams?
10th August 2017, 08:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?

Top 7 law entrance exams in addition to CLAT that you must apply for:

AILET

LSAT INDIA

SET LAW

IPUCET

AMU BA LLB

Banaras Hindu University

JMI law entrance exam
11th August 2017, 12:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Art stream and after t want to study BA LLB course. Please send me list of various entrance exams for this course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?

Candidate after 10+2 you can apply for 5 year course of LLB there are many state wise and national level entrance exam for LLB course some of those courses are as follows:-

List of National Level Entrance exam:-

1). CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

2). AILET(All India Law Entrance Test).

3). AIBE(All India Bar Examination).

4). LSAT(Law School Admission Test).

State level Entrance Exam:-

1). AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test).

2). TS LAWCET (Telangana State LAW Common Entrance Test).

3). MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test).

Syllabus for Entrance Exam of LLB course:- Candidate the exam pattern is different in different exams but based on the syllabus as follows:-

1). English Language and Comprehension.

>> Consists of Jumbled words/ Sentences, Fill in the blanks, Incorrect sentences, Unseen passage, Essay – writing.

2). General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

>> Consists of Important awards of the year (sports, science, literature, arts), Overview of Indian history, Indian geography, Physical geography and Science and environment.

3). Reasoning and Analytical Abilities.

>> Consists of Series, Blood relation, Directions, Critical reasoning, Syllogism, Analogy.

4). Arithmetic.

>> Consists of Percentage, Profit and loss, Number system, Average, Algebra, AP & GP.

5). Legal Awareness and Aptitude.

>> Consists of Indian constitution, Torts, Vicarious liability, Strict liability, Law of crimes, International law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?