15th November 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

List of Entrance Exams that provide Gateway to Medical Colleges in India?

Could you please tell me about the exams which provides a gateway to enter into a medical collage in India? (2012).

15th November 2011, 04:13 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Entrance Exams that provide Gateway to Medical Colleges in India?

Hello,
From 2012 onwards there will be single pre-medical exam for all government and private unaided colleges i.e. NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test).
NEET will be conducted in the month of may in next year, for which notification has not released yet. For more information you can visit-www.mciindia.org
Ok, best of luck.
15th November 2011, 04:19 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Entrance Exams that provide Gateway to Medical Colleges in India?

Hello,
From 2012, onwards there will be only single exam for all government and private unaided medical colleges i.e. NEET (national eligibility & entrance test). It will be conducted in 'May' next year. For more information you can visit-www.mciindia.org
Ok,best of luck.
15th November 2011, 08:02 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

There is only one common entrance examination for admission into Indian Medical Colleges. The exam is NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance TEST).

This is common for all aspirants who want to get an admission into Indian Medical colleges.

Best of Luck
15th November 2011, 08:08 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

There is only one common entrance examination for admission into Indian Medical Colleges. The exam is NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance TEST).

This is common for all aspirants who want to get an admission into Indian Medical colleges.

Best of Luck
15th November 2011, 09:36 PM
gkumar13000

medical entrance exams are---
AIPMT OR CBSE PMT
AIIMS MEDICAL
AFMC
CNC,VELLORE
KARNATAKA CET
MANIPAL MEDICAL
BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETH MEDICAL
STATE MEDICALS
BEST OF LUCK
22nd January 2012, 08:55 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could you please tell me about the exams which provides a gateway to enter into a medical collage in India? (2012).
HI,
There are many entrance exam like:-
-A.I.I.M.S
-A.I.P.M.T
-B.H.U
-A.M.U
-A.F.M.C
-C.O.M.E.D.K
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
-S.R.M MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-M.G.I.M.S
-STATE-P.M.T
-I.P UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?