17th May 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List of evening colleges offering B.Sc courses in and around Yelahanka?

I have completed D.Pharma now i would like to join any BSc courses, so i want list of evening colleges offering BSc courses in and around yelahanka.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  3. List of the colleges offering courses in both BSc Maths and Management
  4. List of Law colleges offering evening law courses in India? Can a candidate who has completed the law course through evening college enroll in bar council and practice law in courts/tribunals?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  6. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  7. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  8. List of government and private colleges offering BSc Biotech in Mumbai?
  9. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
  10. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  11. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  12. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  13. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  15. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  16. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  18. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
24th July 2016, 11:40 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of evening colleges offering B.Sc courses in and around Yelahanka?

List of colleges

Karnataka College Group of Institution, Yelahanka

Government First Grade College, Yelahanka

Reva Group of Educational Institution, Yelahanka

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Yelahanka

Sambhram Institute of Technology, Vidyaranyapura

Diana College of Education, Yelahanka

Royal Group of Institutions, Vidyaranyapura

Bhuvan Group of Institute, Yelahanka New Town

Agragami Academic College, Yelahanka New Town

Seshadripuram MBA College, Yelahanka New Town
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?