4th September 2011, 02:15 PM
shrabani saha

List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th

I have very poor marks.I passed my h.s exam in 2009.I have 65 marks in chemistry,44 marks in math,50 marks in physics,57 marks in biological science,66 marks in bengali,61 marks in english.I want to do chemistry honours in any girls college in kolkata or howrah.please inform me about names of girls college & its details.please inform me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  2. Details of cutoff list for engineering colleges in Pune, Nashik, Ahmednagar and Aurangabad for girls of open category?
  3. List of law schools which offer law course after 12th on marks basis?
  4. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  5. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  7. For girls, B.Arch is best career option after 12th? List of B.Arch colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  9. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  10. List of colleges i can get for MBA with a rank 2664(general) and 835(girls) in UPTU?
  11. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  12. Which are the different Entrance Exams for MBBS in India? What is the cut-off for AFMC Exam?
  13. List of engineering colleges I can apply for with 63% marks in Intermediate?
  14. Cutoff rank required in MBBS entrance exam to get admission in AFMC, Pune?
  15. How may I get details regarding D.Ed course? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? I have done 12th
  16. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  17. Can I get cutoff list for colleges after passing 12th with 65% and NATA score of 100 marks
  18. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
21st June 2015, 01:40 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES FOR GIRLS OFFERING BSC IN INDIA

MOP Vaishnav College for Women
Chennai
Courses Offered:
BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, Phd

Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya
Bangalore
Courses Offered:
BA, B.Sc Medical, B.Sc Non- Medical, B.Sc Economics, B.com (Regular), BBA, BCA, M.Sc, M.Com, MA, PG Diploma Courses

Kasturba Gandhi College For Women
Courses Offered:
B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com & PG Diploma CoursesKasturba Gandhi College For Women

Ethiraj Women’s College
Chennai
Courses Offered:
BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, MA, M.Sc, Mcom, MBA, MCA, M. Phil, Phd

Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women
Courses Offered:
BBA, BA, B. Com, BCA, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc

Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women
Courses Offered:
BA, B. Com, BCA, B.Sc, BS, BSW, MA, M.Com, M.Sc

Sarojini Naidu Vanita Maha Vidhyalaya
Andhra Pradesh
Courses Offered:
B.Sc, BA, B.Com, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MBA

Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya College
Courses Offered:
BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc

Women's Christian College
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Courses:
Bachelor of Science (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology)
Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)

Osmania University College for Women
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Courses
Bachelor of Science (Biological Science)
Bachelor of Science (Physical Sciences)

Mehr Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College for Women
Chandigarh
Courses
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science (Food Science & Quality Control)
Bachelor of Science (Microbial & Food Technology)

Gokhale Memorial Girls' College
Kolkata, West Bengal
Courses:
Bachelor of Science {Hons.} (Electronics)
Bachelor of Science {Hons.} (Geography)
Bachelor of Science (Psychology)

St. Mira's College for Girls
Pune, Maharashtra
Courses:
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]

R.D. Women's College
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Courses:
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]

NMKRV College for Women
Bangalore, Karnataka
Courses:
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science (Vocational)

St Ann's College for Women
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Courses:
Bachelor of Science (Biological Science)
Bachelor of Science (Physical Sciences)

Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Womens College
Chennai
Courses:
Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)
Bachelor of Science (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology)
Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry)

ALL THE BEST............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?