23rd April 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my 12th in India in non medical stream n i got 7 band in IELTS but m confused which college n course would be beneficial for men even my marks are 80% in 12th. List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed? Can someone please provide me the details soon on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. Procedure of admission in Ph.D course? List of colleges and their admission details for Ph.D course?
  8. List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of Government Ayurvedic Colleges for M.D course? Procedure for admission?
  10. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  14. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.
  16. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  17. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  18. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?