19th June 2011, 11:34 PM
kai791

List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks

i'm interested in aeronautics eng and i've got 60.2% in my 12th can u tell me the procedure and list of aeronautics college in dehradun
send details on my emaill id... asap

Related Questions:
  1. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  2. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  3. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  5. Aeronautics as career?
  6. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  8. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  9. Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?
  10. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  11. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  12. Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th? -- [New]
  13. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  14. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  16. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How may I do IMA from Dehradun? How may I get information about subjects should be taken in 12th std?
  18. What is the procedure to join Army college in Dehradun after studying in 9th standard?
27th March 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks

i got 75 percent in 12 in state board sylabus is it elgible to join aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?