27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval?

Hello,
I am Akanksha Sinha and I have done Master of Arts in English from Manav Bharti University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. I want to know that are my degree and marksheets of M.A.(English) authentic or not? Is Manav Bharti University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh approved by UGC Act,1956, Government of India? Is this Degree applicable in any Government University for B.Ed(English) admission or not?

29th June 2016, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval?

According to the list of fake universities on UGC website this university is not fake and is approved by UGC as of now. If it is offering M.A degree then surely it will be valid.

It is a newly established university which is the reason students have doubt but as far as approval is concerned it is fine. Just make sure that you take admission only after doing an thorough inspection of the campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?