18th September 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Forestry?

Can I apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology, and Forestry? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back quickly as possible. Thank you!

20th September 2017, 03:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Forestry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology, and Forestry? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back quickly as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC nursing after completing your bachelors degree in Botany, Zoology, Forestry. Here below are details regarding M.SC Nursing course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of science in nursing is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in nursing is 2 years.

>> After M.SC nursing you can apply for jobs in employment areas like Healthcare centres, Nursing homes, Military hospitals, Medical industry etc. and apply for job’s like as mentioned below:-

Career Options after M.SC Nursing:-

>> Nursing executive.

>> Paramedic Nurse.

>> Clinical Instructor.

>> Nursing tutor.

>> Nursing supervisor.

>> Anaesthetist.

>> Medical advisor.

>> Dietician.

>> Ward nurse.
20th September 2017, 10:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Forestry?

1. Master of Science in Nursing is a postgraduate Academic Nursing course.

2. The duration of this course is two years.

3. Candidate should have passed bachelor degree in science stream from a recognized university.

4. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Nursing after completion of B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Forestry.
30th January 2020, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Bsc botny complete hua ha Kya abhi ma msc nursing Kar sakta hu Kya.
31st January 2020, 03:42 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC nursing after completing your bachelors degree in Botany, Zoology, Forestry. Here below are details regarding M.SC Nursing course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of science in nursing is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in nursing is 2 years.

>> After M.SC nursing you can apply for jobs in employment areas like Healthcare centres, Nursing homes, Military hospitals, Medical industry etc. and apply for job’s like as mentioned below:-

Career Options after M.SC Nursing:-

>> Nursing executive.

>> Paramedic Nurse.

>> Clinical Instructor.

>> Nursing tutor.

>> Nursing supervisor.

>> Anaesthetist.

>> Medical advisor.

>> Dietician.

>> Ward nurse.
30th September 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MSc in a medical field for example in nursing and/or pharmacy with a BSc in botany? It'll be really helpful if you can guide me on this and answer as quickly as possible.
Thank you.
30th September 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for an Msc degree in a medical field for example in nursing and/or pharmacy with a Bsc in botany?
It'll be really useful and helpful if you could guide me on the procedure it'll involve and what nots. Please reply as quickly as possible.
Thank you
10th November 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc nursing after doing b. Sc in zoology?
Is b. Sc nursing certificate is essestial to do m. Sc nursing?
19th September 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.sc in biology.so can I do MSC nursing now.
12th November 2021, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I ve done bsc botany can I go in nursing field what are the criteria for that?
28th May 2023, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Sc nursing after completed BSc in zoology botany chemistry ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?