7th April 2011, 02:16 AM
godwyn

List of institutes available for doing summer internship while doing MSc in Geophysics at Bharathidasan University?

Im doing my msc in geosciences at bharathidasan university, what are the institutes available for applying summer internship??

Related Questions:
  1. List of summer internships for geophysics students? -- [New]
  2. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months?
  3. Companies offering Summer internship in Applied Geophysics?
  4. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  5. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  6. Which are the institutes offering summer project in Tamilnadu and Kerala? I am doing MSc Biochemistry in Bharthidasan University
  7. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  8. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  10. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?
  13. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  14. How to do summer internship in writing?
  15. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  17. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  18. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
15th June 2011, 10:51 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: List of institutes available for doing summer internship while doing MSc in Geophysics at Bharathidasan University?

foll. is the list of for doing summer internship while doing MSc in Geophysics :
iit
iisc
punjab university
17th June 2011, 05:25 PM
sourindra

Default Re: List of institutes available for doing summer internship while doing MSc in Geophysics at Bharathidasan University?

Institutes are,-
1. Dharmapuram Adhinam Arts College, Dharmapuram, Mayiladuthurai - 609 001
2. Khadir Mohideen College, Adirampattinam - 614 701
3. Rajah's College, Thiruvaiyaru - 613 204
22nd January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st Yr B Sc. in Chemistry, Botany & Zoology in St. Joseph's College, Bangalore. i am interested in doing a summer internship program in Zoology, preferably in Entomology or conchology. what are the institutes which offer these programs in India?? please help
5th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me what are the institute who provide summer internship 2014 whose regrstration are open
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?