12th May 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?

List of institution giving summer 6 to 8 weeks training for Ec 3rd year student in Delhi & Ncr. Please let me know. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  2. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  3. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  4. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  5. Summer Training of 3/4 weeks for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student in CETPA Infotech? -- [New]
  6. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  7. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  8. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  12. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  14. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  15. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  18. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
16th May 2015, 01:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?

List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?

* COMPANY NAME........

- CMC Academy

* ELIGIBILITY...........

- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc

Duration of Training...........

- 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, 120 Days, 6 weeks, 6 months

- PHP/PHP++
- CCNA, Networking
- CCNP
- Embedded Systems
- MCITP
- Java, J2EE, Advance Java
- Oracle

SOME OF THE OTHER COMPANIES............

* TATA moters
* Mahindra n mahindra
* BHEL
* HPCL
* Indian OIl
* NAL(National Aerospace lab)
* Infotech
* Wipro
* Relianace Energy
* Maruti
* Britania
* ITC
* Aircel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?