16th February 2012, 08:03 PM
rkkr495

How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student

im a student of b.tech 3rd year(electronics n tellecomm) i want to do summer training in delhi ncr. so can u tell me govt or non-govt companies where i can get the training.??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  2. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  8. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  9. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  14. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  17. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  18. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
5th September 2012, 11:50 PM
shadab879

Default Re: How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student

It is nice oppurtunity to do a trainingfrom a reputed company. It gives you an edge over the other candidate.
You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for ECE students are:

BSNL

MTNL

TCS

ALL INDIA RADIO

BHEL

NTPC

INDIAN RAILWAYS

You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter fromthe Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then youcan join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate whichwill help you duringthe placement. Best of luck.
11th January 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student

i m 4th yr student in ece branch. want list of institutes and companies offering 6 month course or training in communication field.
12th January 2013, 12:46 AM
ipkay93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m 4th yr student in ece branch. want list of institutes and companies offering 6 month course or training in communication field.
Hello dear , here are the companies which offer 6 months training in communication sector:

Bharati Airtel Ltd.

BSNL

MTNL

Infosys

HCL Infosystems

Idea Cellular Ltd.

Satyam

Cisco

Info-Tech

Regards,
Pkay.
9th March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student,branch(Electronics and Communication).I want to do coaching.Can you please tell me which coaching i do for that it will be beneficial for me in future..please reply me...
Thanks
20th December 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How may i do six month training in delhi NCR? List of government or non-government companies I can apply for? I am a MCA(master of computer applications) final year students???
13th June 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

From where should I do summer training in government companies in it field I m bca 2nd yr student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?