15th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?

Hi,
I am B.tech(computer Sc.) 3rd year student. I want to know from where i can get industrial training of 6-8 weeks in Delhi or NCR . I want to do some practical work so please help me to let me know the best options that i can have?
waiting for your reply.
My email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  3. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  8. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  9. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  10. How may I get a industrial training in Bangalore region after completing B.tech 3rd year in ECE from MIT?
  11. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  12. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?
  13. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  14. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  15. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  16. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  17. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
20th January 2011, 10:48 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?

i have attached a list for you so that you can have a look on the institutes that offers industrial training for b.tech students
Attached Files
File Type: docx new1.docx(16.2 KB, 236 views)
File Type: docx attachment.docx(14.2 KB, 222 views)
12th February 2011, 12:57 PM
nupurdhawan

Default Re: Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?

please provide me all the companies information fromwhere i can do my summer training .I am in Btech 3 year from computer science branch.
my email id is nupur_dhawan@ yahoo.com
13th February 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi! sir i'm the student of 3rd yr B.tech.(computer science & engineering).
Can u help me that from where i should do my summer training and how?
16th February 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i m a student of cse branch .please give me a complete procedure of industrial traning
18th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i am a b.tech. third year(comp.sci.) student.i want to know the best options for doing summer training after completing my B.tech third year.please give me the complete procedure for doing this training and also i wish to know the eligibility criterion for this training.i would prefer the companies of delhi region..
My e-mail id:[email protected]
30th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am a b.tech. third year(comp.sci.) student.i want to know the best options for doing summer training after completing my B.tech third year.please give me the complete procedure for doing this training .i would like to do some practical work also,which will help me fr my future placement too.could u plz suggest me some software companies in chandigarh and also the details of training given by them.
thank u.
my email id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know how can i get an opportunity to had training in an industry for the minor project after completing 2nd year ??
5th June 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a b.tech 3rd year student from cs branch want to ask that is it necessary to get a traning after 3rd year and if yes then from where should i do....moreover it must be nearer to my home...i live in vikas nagar ,lucknow
19th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi .. m a student of b.tech 3rd year.. plz tell me where i cn do industrial training for 6 weeks.. i dnt want to do any classroom training.. plz give me the details at [email protected]...
12th March 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi ..I am a student of b.tech 3rd year.. please tell me where i can do industrial training for 6 weeks.. i don't want to do any classroom training.. plz give me the details at
[email protected]
12th March 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi .. I am a student of b.tech 3rd year.. please tell me where i can do industrial training for 6 weeks.. i don't want to do any classroom training.. please give me the details at
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?