7th July 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?

Hello
Which institutes offer M.Sc-PhD
courses in astrophysics in India?
When they conduct entrance exam??????
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  2. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  3. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  4. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  6. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Best course after MSc Geology and List of institutes offering the course?
  8. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  9. How to become an Astronaut?
  10. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  11. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  12. Date of sale of application form for MBBS?
  13. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  14. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  15. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission?
  16. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  17. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  18. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
10th February 2018, 10:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?

There are several colleges that are offering this M.Sc and PhD Integrated Astrophysics course in India. Some of them are,

<> Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Click here for More Details
Click here for Contact Details

<> IGNOU
Click here for More Details
http://www.ignou.ac.in/

One of the best institutes that offers this Integrated course is Indian Institute of Astrophysics. I request you to notice that, entrance examination dates and other criteria generally varies from institute to institute. Hence, I would request you to go through the details and then contact them for the date of conduct of entrance examination for doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?