2nd June 2012, 11:19 AM
soangel panda

List of Institutes offering BA in Hindi in Orissa?

suggest me some college name or institute name,which provide hindi b.a.in orissa

Related Questions:
  1. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  2. List of the universities offering B.Ed course approved by orissa government -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  4. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  5. List of companies offering free project work for M.Sc biotech students in Orissa?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  7. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi?
  8. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  9. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after Matric? I am a student of Matric
  13. List of top CS Hindi institutes in Ahmedabad?
  14. List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.? -- [New]
  16. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Orissa offering B.Ed?
  18. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
17th September 2012, 02:21 AM
kANIKABHARGAVA

Default Re: List of Institutes offering BA in Hindi in Orissa?

There are many Colleges For u to opt..Like..
1) Bhadrak Autonomous College-Balasor,Bhadrak(Orissa)
2) Christ College,Cuttack
3) Dalmia College,Rajgangpur
4) Fakir Mohan Autonomous College,Balasor
5)Government Autonomous college,Rourkela
6) Rajendra College,Bolangir
23rd July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

HOW DO I KNOW IS DRE ANY VACANT IN CHRIST COLLEGE?
1st August 2013, 12:51 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of Institutes offering BA in Hindi in Orissa:-

- Government Autonomous college,Rourkela

- Rajendra College,Bolangir

- Bhadrak Autonomous College-Balasor,Bhadrak(Orissa)

- Christ College,Cuttack

- Dalmia College,Rajgangpur

- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College,Balasor

Best of luck.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?