10th October 2011, 08:16 AM
Sandy8639

List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?

hi,

i want to take the admission in M.A (hindi)... can u please suggest me the any university which is govt. approvred or offerd this course through distance learning.

Related Questions:
  1. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  2. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  3. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  4. List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?
  5. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  6. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  7. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  9. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  10. List of government MCA colleges and institutions
  11. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. List of institutions offering M.Sc (microbiology/biotechnology) through correspondence in Madhya Pradesh?
  15. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  16. List of Government Institutions offering B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  17. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same? -- [New]
  18. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
28th February 2012, 06:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy8639 View Post
hi,

i want to take the admission in M.A (hindi)... can u please suggest me the any university which is govt. approvred or offerd this course through distance learning.
In order to pursue a Masters of Arts [Hindi] candidate must have completed his/ her Bachelors degree with Hindi from a recognized University. The duration of the course is 2 years. There are many recognized Universities and colleges which offers Master of Arts in Hindi through Distance mode. Following are the list of some of those recognized Universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kurukshetra University
Nalanda University
Kakatia University
Osmania University
Bangalore University
24th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?

sir please advice some govt institutions or colleges for distance course of diploma in civil engineering
19th April 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to do b.ed,want details of b.ed course m staying at byculla plz suggest me.
1st December 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED PARBHAKAR HINDI FROM MDU ROHTAK HARYANA. HOW CAN I PROCEED FURTHER MY STUDIES.
2nd January 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

List of govt institutions for doing MA(Hindi)in tvm in correspondance course?
13th April 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BA HISTORY AND MA IN HISTORY,CAN I AGAIN DO MA IN HINDI SUBJECT THROUGH DISTANT EDUCATION
27th September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which government college help to needy women's to going something for his ife
19th May 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ma Hindi through correspondence. Can u suggest me the university in Pune. l have done my graduation with English, maths and economics. I have also done ma in maths.can I do ma Hindi now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?