21st June 2011, 09:39 PM
rajeshkoul

List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?

Is there any reservation for migrants students of jammu and kashmir in medical colleges of himachal, if yes and then how many.

Related Questions:
  1. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  4. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  5. List of institutions I can apply for with 70.2% marks in 12th? How may I get details about Cota of Jammu migrants?
  6. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  7. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  8. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  10. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  11. How do migrants from J&K apply for Karnataka medical colleges?
  12. How to apply for Scholarship for B.Sc course after securing 80.2% in 12th?
  13. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  15. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study MBBS from colleges of Jammu and kashmir and AP
  17. Where can I give engineering admission entrance test in J&K? Procedure for it?
  18. Names of the universities which offer LLB through distance education in HP, Kashmir?
7th May 2016, 01:08 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?

For Medical Admission , HP CPMT entrance exam is conducted. There is 1% reservation of J & K migrants in medical college admission.

Eligibility
- You should have passed Intermediate with PCB as a main subjects.
- Your age should be between 17 to 25 years.

HP CPMT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 180
Physics : 60 Marks
Chemistry : 60 Marks
Biology : 60 Marks
- No negative marking system.

HP CPMT Important Dates
- Online Application Starts From : March , 2016
- Last Date of Application : April , 2016
- Download Hall Tickets : May , 2016
- HP CPMT Exam : June , 2016
- Result Declaration : July , 2016
23rd October 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?

Is there any reservation for kashmiri students who are studying out of their state. For NEET medical colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?