4th January 2012, 04:30 PM
mishravimal

List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same?

tel me the name of institute which offerd bba in bhilai C.G.
also tel me addmision procedure and fee strutre..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  3. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  4. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  5. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  6. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  8. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  9. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  10. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  12. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  13. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  14. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
  15. Engineering Diploma after 10th std from Singapore?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  17. Procedure to join BBA after graduation? What is the duration?
  18. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
15th September 2012, 06:30 PM
ajit1979

Default Re: List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same?

Hello,

Here I give you some institute of BBA in Bhilay:

1.. Bhilay Institute of Engineering & Technology

G,E.road Bhilay,Gurg (CH)

2..Digital Collage of Technology

MIG 1/1067,HUDCO near water tank Bhilay

3..St,Thomas collage

Ruabadha,Bhilay

All the best

Thanks
15th December 2012, 03:39 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same?

Institutes are listed below:

1. Bhilay Institute of Engineering & Technology, GE Road Bhilay
2. St. TOmas College
3. Digital COllege of Technology
4. Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management and Research
5. Asian Institute of Management
6. Institute of Technology and Management
18th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me fees structure of bba in bhilai college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?