1st February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?

I want to know that is there any course offering combined bba &mba after 12th?if yes then what is the addmission procedure and colleges offering such courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  4. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  6. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission to BBA course?
  8. What should I do after 12th Commerce BBA or MBA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  12. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA
  14. List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  15. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  16. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  17. What should I do after my 12th, BBA or B.Com? Any courses after B.Com except MBA and M.Com?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
17th March 2012, 08:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that is there any course offering combined bba &mba after 12th?if yes then what is the addmission procedure and colleges offering such courses

There are few well recognized Institutes which offers dual degree program in BBA and MBA. One such institute is Lovely Professional University. The duration of the program is 5 years. To be eligible for admission in the University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 60% aggregate marks [with English] from a recognized board.

After successful completion of 3 years at Lovely Professional University-LPU, students will have two choices:
[i]To move out with BBA Degree.
[ii]To continue for the next 2 years to do MBA Degree subject to eligibility for continuation.
For more information one can refer to the official website of Lovely Professional University.

Amity University, Noida also offers dual degree program in BBA and MBA. The duration of the course is 4 and 1/2 years. To get admission in the University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks. For more detail one can refer to the official website of Amity University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?