6th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges in Patna which doesn't consider 12th mark for admission in graduation?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th (40%)with two attempts and graduate with 69%marks. I want list of MBA colleges in Patna who does not wants marks of 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  2. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  3. What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?
  4. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  5. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  6. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  8. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  9. Colleges offering English undergraduate course in Patna for a candidate with 61% in 12th BSEB?
  10. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  11. List of colleges offering admission in MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  14. List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?
  15. List of colleges i can join for MBA program with 45% marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  17. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA?
  18. Am I eligible for NIMSET? I have 57% marks in 12th and I have done my graduation from Patna University
23rd July 2017, 10:11 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of MBA colleges in Patna which doesn't consider 12th mark for admission in graduation?

List of MBA colleges in patna which does not consider 12th marks for admission.

Anugrah narayan college
Patna

Bhuneshwari dayal college
Patna

College of commerce.arts and science
Patna

Bihar national college
Patna

Ganga devi mahila mahavidyalaya
Patna

Dr. Zakir husain institute
Patna

DK college
Patna

Swan international school of management
Patna

Sri Arvind mahila college
Patna

Patna college
Patna

R.P sharma institute of technology
Patna

Institute of business management
Patna

International school of management
Patna

Global entrepreneurship and management academy
Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?