19th September 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?

Sir I want to know that , if I won't be qualified or not able to get an admission in mbbs due to getting less marks in medical entrance exam (mh ceet) so now I have an another chance to get admission in any government colleges in Mumbai for mbbs or at least bhms or bams.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
  7. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  8. If I take admission in private medical college will I be able to get admission in government college for 2nd year based of my CET score?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  10. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  11. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  12. Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  14. Which government medical colleges are expected with a score of 174 in MHT CET?
  15. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks required in CET to get admission in good medical college in Mumbai? Best Medical colleges in Mumbai?
27th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?

You will need near about 175 to 180 marks in MHCET to get admission in government medical colleges of mumbai and for BHMS/BAMS 160 marks will do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?