7th February 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?

I am from mumbai and studying in syjc. I want to do mbbs after 12th..which competitive exams i have to give for mbbs?? and can i do mbbs from mumbai?? and can i get scholarship to do mbbs as i belong to obc caste and my parents dont have much income to spend on mbbs studies...what would be the overall money required to do mbbs???

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  2. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  3. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  4. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  5. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  6. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  7. Is there any scholarship exam for which I can apply after scoring 63% in 12th?
  8. Can I get scholarship for MBBS after scoring 71% marks in general?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  11. How to give the scholarship exam on Bharatnatyam dance?
  12. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  13. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  14. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  15. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  16. Scholarship for 2nd year MBBS course for upcoming year?
  17. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  18. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
26th February 2014, 10:35 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from mumbai and studying in syjc. I want to do mbbs after 12th..which competitive exams i have to give for mbbs?? and can i do mbbs from mumbai?? and can i get scholarship to do mbbs as i belong to obc caste and my parents dont have much income to spend on mbbs studies...what would be the overall money required to do mbbs???
Hey friend,

MBBS is a course of 5 1/2 years duration and for joining in this course there are certain qualification which are needed to be satisfied by the candidate in order to join in it.

The qualification would include such as the Education qualification which is that the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry,Biology as major and English as one of the subjects.

The candidate would need to have got at last 50% aggregate in their respected +2 along with their entrance exam marks which are also taken in account.There are certain relaxation which are allowed for the candidates and it is that the candidate belonging to OBC candidate would need to get 40% and this may vary between universities.

The age limit might include such as that the candidate should have 17 years of age.

As you have asked for the information regarding the entrance exams which can be taken,i have mentioned them below and it is to be noted that the candidate should satisfy the basic eligibility criteria framed for the respected exam which you are applying.

Best Entrance Exams For MBBS:
  • AIIMS Entrance Examination (All India Institute of Medical Science)
  • NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test)
  • AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Examination)
  • CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test
  • COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka)
  • DPMT (Delhi University Pre-Medical Test)
  • GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test)
  • BHU All India PMT
  • Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)
  • JIPMER Entrance Exam (Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research)

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?