17th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?

hi my self pratima student of bsc actully i want to do mbbs in mumbai but my pcb totol is 48.6 so can get the admission on the mbbs college on basis of 10std marksheet

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  3. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  6. List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?
  7. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  8. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  9. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  10. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges? -- [New]
  11. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  12. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  13. How to get admission in 11th class of residential CBSE School for girls?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  16. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  17. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
21st April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?

which is the best MBBS college in mumbai?
28th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?

which are th private mbbs college sin mumbai without any entrance exams like asso CET, AIET, AICET, etc.? what is their fees structure?
11th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mbbs on the basis of che. in 12th backlog
23rd August 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get a medical seat in any place based on my 10th marks?? im presently doin my 2nd pu! i would be greatly thankful if u could give me a feedback at my mail [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 11:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?

hello friend

no friend 10 th state or central board marks is helpful for the admission but they can not assure you the seat..

to get the seat in medicine you must have scored good marks in BiPC in 10+2 (BIOLOGY,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY) Atleast of 60% in all subject.

there would be no backlog

you can get the seat either by entrance exam like BHU,AIIMS,AFMC,JIPMER,EAMCET etc

or

you can take payment seat

as for my concern go with via entrance exam..

good luck

thank you
18th March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get mbbs collge on the basis of class 10th marks plzz?e mail id is :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?