7th December 2010, 01:05 PM
usha sheoran

List of MDS entrance exams which will be conducted in coming year?

May i know about the MDS exams that will be conducted in coming year in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  2. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?
  4. Eligibility for MDS entrance exams after completing internship this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
  7. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  8. What are the entrance examination we need to prepare for doing MDS course abroad? -- [New]
  9. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  10. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  11. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  13. Entrance exams to study MDS with scholarship in India?
  14. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  15. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  16. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  17. List of universities which conducts entrance exams for admission in MDS course? Detailed information about form submissions and examination dates?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
21st December 2010, 11:31 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: List of MDS entrance exams which will be conducted in coming year?

Hiii
You have asked for MDS entrance exam going to be held in 2011. here is the link where you will find about all the MDS exam scheduled for 2011. I cannot post all the details because it will occupy much space so please visit the link;

http://www.successcds.net/MedicalEntranceExam/AIIMS/AIIMS-Entrance-Exam-Dates.html
4th January 2011, 05:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MDS entrance exams which will be conducted in coming year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usha sheoran View Post
May i know about the MDS exams that will be conducted in coming year in India?
All India PG Medical & Dental, AIIMS, COMEDK – PGET, AFMC, PGEE, MAHE MDS Entrance Exam, Maharashtra PGD-CET, West Bengal PGMDEE, Andhra Pradesh PGET etc are some of the entrance exam carried out in India. Lot of colleges in India has MDS courses. Candidates must make sure to do their course from a reputed college. The dates and procedure to apply for these exams are provided in their official website.
22nd February 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

wat r the exams for mds goverment colleges in tamilnadu at which date it will occur
14th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Taurus007

hii

List of MDS entrance exams which will be conducted in coming year
All India PG Medical & Dental, AIIMS, COMEDK – PGET, AFMC, PGEE, MAHE MDS Entrance Exam, Maharashtra PGD-CET, West Bengal PGMDEE, Andhra Pradesh PGET etc are some of the entrance exam carried out in India. Lot of colleges in India has MDS courses. Candidates must make sure to do their course from a reputed college. The dates and procedure to apply for these exams are provided in their official website.
here is the link where you will find about all the MDS exam scheduled for 2011. I cannot post all the details because it will occupy much space so please visit the link;
http://www.successcds.net/MedicalEntranceExam/AIIMS/AIIMS-Entrance-Exam-Dates.html

good luck
14th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
I am providing you the link where you can find your answer-

http://www.successcds.net/MedicalEnt...xam-Dates.html

thanks.
24th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

when is mds entrance exam for bds people
19th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

mds exam in tamil nadu government dental college
5th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is last date for application for MDS Exam 2012 in Rajasthan
3rd October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completedmy bds in sept 2011 can i know the mds enterance exams i am eiligible for? when is the aiims exam? how to apply
27th October 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what and when the forms for mds enterance exams are available plz let me know.........i belong to punjab
27th December 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can i know about the tamilnadu dental post graduate entrance tests for government dental colleges
10th July 2012, 10:26 PM
singh pallavi singh

Smile Re: List of MDS entrance exams which will be conducted in coming year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
plz tell me something about exams date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?