18th April 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

List of medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Distribuion of seats in each college based on the community?

Show me the list of medical colleges in tamilnadu and also distribution of seats in each college based on community

Related Questions:
  1. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  3. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  4. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise?
  5. Number of seat alloment in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and Community Wise Details?
  6. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  7. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  8. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  9. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  10. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  11. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  13. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  14. List of BDS colleges and seats under Anna University in Tamilnadu
  15. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  16. Can I get a seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff -- [New]
  17. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  18. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
16th May 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Distribuion of seats in each college based on the community?

i wan to know the no of seats in tamilnadu goverment and self financing medical colleges catogeries wise
27th April 2015, 02:55 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Distribuion of seats in each college based on the community?

List of best medical colleges in Tamilnadu are:-

Perunthurai Medical College Institute of Road Transport , Perunthurai

Tamil Nadu Paramedical Institute, College of Physiotherapy, Opp. To VGP Golden Block, East Coast Road, Injambakkam

Thanjavur Medical College

Theni Government Medical College,Theni

Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi

Tirunelveli Medical College

U.C.A. College of Physiotherapy, Chetpet

Chennai Medical College, Park Town

Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram

Christian Medical College

Coimbatore Medical College

E.V.P. College of Physiotherapy, Chembarampakkam Village

Government Kilpauk Medical College

Government Vellore Medical College, Vellore

Govt Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College

I R T Perundurai Medical College & Research Centre

K A P Viswanathan Government Medical College

KanyaKumari Government Medical College, Nagercoil

Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Madurantagam Tk, Kancheepuram District

Madurai Medical College

Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute

Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research

P S G Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Peelamedu,

Rajah Muthiah Institute of Health Sciences, Rajah Muthiah Medical College

Santhosh College of Occupational Therapy, Besant Nagar

Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam

Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Nellikuppam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?