11th June 2013, 01:02 PM
rdesing

List of BDS colleges and seats under Anna University in Tamilnadu

Pls provide me list of bds college and seats under annauniversity in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  2. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  5. List of anna university colleges which are providing seats under sports quota?
  6. when will be the TANCET exam?
  7. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  8. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  9. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  10. How many colleges are offering automobile colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?
  11. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  12. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  13. Minimum eligibility criteria to join Engineering in Tamilnadu colleges under Anna University?
  14. List of colleges and scope of BDS course? -- [New]
  15. List of medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Distribuion of seats in each college based on the community?
  16. List of the colleges under Anna University? What is the fee structure?
  17. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  18. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?