22nd June 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

List of the engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma with 69%

my name is k.saravananivas i completed my diploma in ece with 69% i need a list of engneering collages for my cuttoff with details

Related Questions:
  1. List of the engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma with 69%
  2. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  4. List of top engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma in Mechanical with 2440?
  5. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  7. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  8. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  11. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  14. How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?
  15. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.? -- [New]
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
6th August 2015, 10:16 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma with 69%

List of colleges

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's Women's College of Engineering

D.Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology

Aditya Engineering College

Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

NMIMS University's Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Vile Parle West, Mumbai

Don Bosco Institute of Technology

Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Engineering & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?