20th July 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?

I WANT TO KNOW COLLEGE NAMES AND ADDRESS IN INDIA WHERE THERE IS M.S.course AFTER completing in BTECH bio-medical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  2. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  3. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges?
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  8. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  11. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  12. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  14. Names and addresses of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  16. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  18. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
31st March 2015, 03:33 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?

Collages offers MS in Biomedical engineering are-:

** G.J.U. University, Hisar
Haryana

** University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

** University of Delhi, Delhi

** DR. M.D.R. education research institute, chennai
tamil nadu

** PSG institute of advance studies, coimbatore
Tamil nadu

** IIT, Mumbai

** National institute of technology, Rourkela

** S.R.m. university , Chennai
Tamil nadu

** Osmaina University

** Collage of engineering, pune
Maharashtra

** Anna University chennai
Tamil nadu

** Karunya University

** NIT, Allahabad

** Shobhit University

** JIS collage of engineering

** Manipal institute of technology

** Bharath university

** Amrita school of engineering

** Sastra university

** RV collage of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?