17th September 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?

Sir,
Hi, i would like to know about the difference between Aeronautical and aerospace engineering and are thay one and thesame. Could you tell ne about the list of the colleges in huderabad offering a diploma in this field.

Regards,
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  2. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  6. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?
  7. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  9. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  10. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course -- [New]
  11. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  12. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  13. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  14. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. List colleges for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
17th May 2011, 11:15 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?

Aeronautical Engineering is a sub-branch of Aerospace Engineering. Aerospace Engineering is the science and engineering of flying vehicles operating within and outside of the earth’s atmosphere while Aeronautical engineering is the science and engineering of flying vehicles operating within the Earth’s atmosphere only like aircrafts.

An Aeronautical Engineering degree would be useful if you wish to have a career only related to aircrafts, helicopters and related fields. An Aerospace engineer besides working on aircrafts, helicopters can also work on rockets, missiles, space station, space-shuttle, lunar or interplanetary probes and more. I would suggest pursuing a career in Aerospace engineering as it gives far greater opportunities than an Aeronautical engineering career.

Colleges for Aerosapce Engineering:

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
27th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?

tell me the difference between aeronoutical engineering and aerospace engineering ?
28th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam studying diplama in electronics and electrical engineering any oppertunity to study in aerospace or aeronautical engineering
7th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sidhartha details
15th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 91% in intermediate and 41 marks in eamcet i wouid like to take AEROSPACE engineering it is possible to study.
15th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 91% in intemediate and 41 marks in eamcet . i want to do AEROSPACE engineering is it easy or tough for me and aeronautical engineering also plz tell...
19th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How many girls are doing Aerounautical engineering in hyderabad colleges ?
19th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How many girls at present are doing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad ?
3rd July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir icompleted my intermediate with 70 percent and i taken b.com from distance now i want to aeronautics engineering
21st July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to design a spacece shuttle for this i want to study aerospace or aeronautical?
21st July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to design a space shuttle for this i want to study aerospace or aeronautical?
31st July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i got 91% in intemediate and 41 marks in eamcet . i want to do AEROSPACE engineering is it easy or tough for me and aeronautical engineering also plz tell...
no u can't get seat
31st July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

my rank in eamcet 2011 is 67743 and iam a s.c student can i get into aeroneutical engineering seat
31st August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

is better to take aeronotics or aerospace???
14th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I WANT THE LIST OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AERONAUTICAL AND AEROSPACE.
10th February 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is required for getting admission to aerospace engineering?
11th March 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Iam doing final year aeronautical engineering in coimbatore.i want to do higher studies.i need the list of colleges offering M.E Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace engineering in tamilnadu.
12th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of Aerospace and in Aeronautical branch we deals with the aerodynamics .There are more jobs after Aeronautical Engineering and more career in abroad and India.
don't worry I provide list of some government jobs after completing Aeronautical Engineering:-

i)Public Airline Services

ii)ISRO

iii)NASA

iv)Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd.(HAL)

v)Civil aviation Department

vii)National Aeronautical Labs.

Eligibility criteria and Age Limit for Government jobs in Aeronautics:

1)Candidate must completed graduation in Aeronautical Engineering from any affilated colleges/University in India.

2)Candidate have minimum height 157.5 cms for men and 155 cms for women.

3)Candidate Age Limit in between 18 to 28 years.
24th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

is any college offer diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th pass in india??
25th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed intermideate with 94% and i got 70 marks in emcet. so,please tell me wheter i can get a seat in aerospace engineering.
4th July 2012, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

sir am studing diploma in mechanical i want to join aerospace engineering did i elgible to aerospace engineering?
22nd July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 86% in 2.And in eamcet exam my rank is 106742. I really interested in aeronautical engineering.So,can I know details of aeronautical engineering and also best aeronautical college in banglore.
28th February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there scope for aerospace engg in india?
27th March 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma automobile. & i want do aeronautical engineering . which clg is best in hyd?
27th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 85%in intermediate ...I'm interested in aeronautics...bt I'm in confusion 2 choose dat which college is the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?