23rd May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

List of PGDM colleges of West Bengal?

AFTER DOING B.Sc, I WANT TO DO PGDM COURSE IN SOME AICTE APPROVED COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL. PLEASE GIVE ME THE LIST.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  4. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  5. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  6. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  7. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  8. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  9. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  11. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  12. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  13. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  16. List of colleges which offers BBA in West Bengal? -- [New]
  17. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888
  18. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
18th June 2013, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PGDM colleges of West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AFTER DOING B.Sc, I WANT TO DO PGDM COURSE IN SOME AICTE APPROVED COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL. PLEASE GIVE ME THE LIST.

List of PGDM colleges of West Bengal :-

Alchemy Leadership School, Kolkata

Institute of Business Management - Kolkata

International Institute of Business Studies - Kolkata

International School of Business - Kolkata

International School of Business and Media - Kolkata

Pailan College of Management and Technology , Kolkata

Praxis Business School, Kolkata

Raffles Millennium International - Kolkata

Unitedworld School of Business - Kolkata

WLC College India - Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?