9th March 2018, 11:05 PM
Abdul Fattah

List of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS

Please, share with me the list of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) and their admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  2. Can I pursue Dermatology after Bachelors degree in Biotechnology?
  3. BUMS holder can do Diploma in Dermatology?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dermatology for BUMS graduate?
  5. Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study Diploma in Dermatology? List of colleges for it?
  6. Can I do diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS?
  7. Top 20 colleges offering BUMS courses and their NEET ranking requirements? -- [New]
  8. List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS?
  9. Universities offering Diploma in Gynaecology for BUMS graduate?
  10. List of reputed institutions of India which are offering Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication with fee structure and admission procedure
  11. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture without entrance exam
  13. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  14. Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?
  15. List of institutions available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health Service Management
  16. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  17. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  18. List of BAMS/BUMS private colleges that I can get after scoring 53 marks in UPCPMT -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2018, 08:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah View Post
Please, share with me the list of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) and their admission criteria.
List of college offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology are:

- Deccan College of Medical Science, Hyderabad

- Pariyaram Medical College, Kerala

- University of Delhi, Delhi

- DR. B.R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore

- Sri, Balaji Vidyapeeth University, Puducheery

- DR D Y Patil Medical college and Reserach, Pune

- Bharitiyar Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune

- New Delhi Health Care Academy, New Delhi

Eligibility : For doing Diploma course in Dermatology candidate with MBBS qualification with compulsory internship are eligible to apply.

Admission Process: Admission is normally done on the basis of merit secured by the candidates in the common medical PG entrance examination, which is conducted either at national or state level.

Duration of the course is for 2 years.
11th October 2021, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS

Certificate course after BUMS ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?