31st May 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What all courses are there to study after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

I graduated in B.Sc (Botany, Zoology and Chemistry) with >60%. What are the options for me in career and which course to study for further enhancement of my academics?

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses are there to study after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [New]
  2. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  3. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  4. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  5. What should I do, B.Sc or BA?
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology?
  8. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  9. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  10. Courses available for B.Sc Medical Science passed candidate having Botany, Zoology & Chemistry subjects?
  11. What are the career options after B.Sc? Which subject has more demand among Botany, Zoology and Chemistry? Scope of marine science? How to get scholarship to study abroad?
  12. Can i study M.Sc. (Botany) degree without having botany at Graduate level?
  13. Can I study M.Sc Zoology at the same time doing M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  15. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  16. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  17. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  18. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
30th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all courses are there to study after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

The courses which you can pursue Bachelor of Science in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry are:

Master of Science in Biotechnology, microbiology, plant genetics etc. You can prepare for NET and JRF.

You can go for Master of Business Administration.

Teaching aspirant can go for Bachelor of Education then apply for CTET exam.

You can select any of course mentioned above.
3rd July 2018, 03:40 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: What all courses are there to study after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

After the completion of Bachelor of Science in [Botany, Zoology and Chemistry] with required marks at deciplined University or College

One can able to study B.Ed.

Candidates are eligible to apply for Master of Science or either Ph.D.

They also can prepare for the exams which is conducted by UPSC and State government to become a assistant professor.

Jobs after BSc:

Later the completion of BSc. Chemistry, one can possible to work at Industries as a Lab Chemist, Production Chemist, Production Officer, Quality Controller, Research Scientist, etc.

In Zoology, as a Forensic Expert, Zoo keeper, Wildlife Documentary taker, Vetnerian, Wildlife Biologist, Animal Trainner, Reseacher ana so on.

In Botany, will be a Botanist , Plant Biochemistit, Park Ranger, Herbarium keeper, Farms, Green House Manager etc. Asisstan in the feild Project, Technical, Scientific at IARI, NIO,ICFRE, BSI, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?