14th April 2011, 02:30 PM
logan_shekhar

List of PSU exam that are published every year for MCA? Reference books for the exam?

hi......
plz suggest me all PSU exams that are published every year for MCA..
also suggest me some reference books for that...
hoping for your consideration

21st July 2011, 12:41 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: List of PSU exam that are published every year for MCA? Reference books for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan_shekhar View Post
hi......
plz suggest me all PSU exams that are published every year for MCA..
also suggest me some reference books for that...
hoping for your consideration
HERE IS SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM CONCERNED
Pune University MCA, MSc Entrance Exam Dates 2011: Pune University has invited the applications for MCA/MSc entrance examination, to be held in the ensuing session 2011. The entrance exam will be held on 27th March, 2011 the exam is scheduled for the admission in Master of Computer Application (MCA) science faculty and Master of Science (MSc) computer science programme. The candidates who are interested can apply online by visiting the university’s official website
www.unipune.ac.in

ARIHANT MCA ENTRANCE TEST IS A GOOD BOOK FOR THE PREPARATION.
HOWEVER CSR ALSO PUBLISH A SPECIAL BOOK FOR MCA ENTRANCE EXAM.

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?