16th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

List of recognized universities under UGC as well as NCTE in Rajasthan

List of recognised universities under UGC as well as NCTE in rajasthan

3rd November 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of recognized universities under UGC as well as NCTE in Rajasthan

Is tha Marwar b.ed. College recognized
at 2013
9th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of recognized universities under UGC as well as NCTE in Rajasthan

Whether singhania university jhunjhunu Rajasthan is recognised for BCA /MCA course
23rd September 2016, 08:23 AM
SATABDI RANA

Sir, I want to know that the marwar b.ed college (Jodhpur national university) approved by NCTE. Please send to me details. I am waiting answer.
13th October 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that the Karnataka state inter council and higher education (Karnataka)approved by NCTE.please send to me details.I am waiting answer.
4th April 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Could you let me know whether Mewar University,Gangrar,Chittorgarh,Rajasthan conducts 2(two) years NCTE recognized B.Ed.course? If so,kindly intimate me the tentative date of next admission/examination to my e-mail: [email protected]
12th August 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Jyoti Vidyapeeth woman's University of Rajasthan is recognised by ncet for 2years bed courses
31st January 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is opjs University recognised by ugc and ncte in rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?