19th March 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do MSc? List of the colleges?

sir please tell colleges from where i can do msc ?can we get job in schools also after msc or B.ed is necessary for schools?can we do msc in english ater btech?

13th July 2014, 07:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do MSc? List of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell colleges from where i can do msc ?can we get job in schools also after msc or B.ed is necessary for schools?can we do msc in english ater btech?
can we get job in schools also after msc or B.ed is necessary for schools?

If you are aspiring to get teacher job in school level, then it's mandatory that you should be qualified B. Ed course. Without B. Ed course you can't get teacher job at school level. Graduation or equivalent qualification is required to apply for B. Ed course. The minimum marks differs from college to college. However, you need to score at least 50% of marks in graduation level to get admission to B. Ed course.

can we do msc in english ater btech?

I don't think M.Sc (English) course available in the Indian college / University. I guess that you are asking about M.A in English. If you are asking about M.A English then of course you are eligible after B. Tech course. The candidate who passed graduation course with 50% marks are eligible for M.A English course. So, after completing B. Tech course you definitely eligible for the M.A English course.

sir please tell colleges from where i can do msc ?

There is lot of colleges in India which offers M.Sc course in India. Below, I have listed some best M.Sc colleges in India hope it will helpful for you.

List of M.Sc Colleges in India:-
  • Anna University - Chennai
  • Bengal Engineering and Science University
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Bishop Abraham Memorial College / B.A.M. College
  • C.M.S.College
  • Cochin University of Science and Technology
  • Ideal College of Arts and Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?