12th October 2011, 02:04 PM
pia taylor

Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?

I've completed my B.sc Nursing this year
I want to go for M.sc nursing in USA
can you please help me with the requirements needed for that ?
do I need any experience for further education ?
where do I get admission in USA ?

regards
pia

28th January 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?

any experience is necessary to study msc nursing in abroad
4th February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?

Respected sir i am bsc nurse. my age is 52years. can i know whether i can do my msc nursing in usa. what is the procedure, kindly do let me know. thanking you B.s.slatha.
27th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hey pia i ahve a b.sc nursing from india and i am working as rn in usa....ur requirement will diff from state to state over here...so first decide which state u want to go.......i am in california state...i am also going for m.sc later.......then in california state u have 2 kind of universities california state and university of california..callef csu and uc respectively......uc are more respcetable then csu but both are govt.....then is pivate universities they ripp u off on name of fees....also some off this university is not recognized by job providers.......so in uc university of california san fransisco called ucsf for short gives m.sc nursign to international students dere requirements u can check on dere website
dey need english test and ur marks and some other paper and stuff i think they dont need exam but check on dere website ohk..i want to go dere too so best of luck....ya any b,sc student is eligible to do m.sc here only requirement varies from state to state and university to university
14th May 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.sc Nursing this year
I want to go for M.sc nursing in USA
can you please help me with the requirements needed for that ?
do I need any experience for further education ?
where do I get admission in USA ?
17th August 2012, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

I AM ABOUT TO BSC IN NURSING . WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING A GOOD JOB ABROAD?
21st December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can any1 apply for MSc nursing without bsc nursing?
23rd January 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GO TO USA FOR MSC NURSING IN DEPENDENT VISA???
22nd May 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Is GRE a mandatory requisite for applying for Msc nursing in the USA?
21st June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have finished bsc nsg ,i like to go usa for msc nsg& i have one year experience of clinical side ,what are all the entrance test required to me ?what are all the colleges providing schollerships&kindly give me your valuable suggestions to go & study in usa?
24th September 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed my msc nursing ,can I apply for moh exam without one experience.im having one year experience after my msc.is it enough to attend moh exam.
26th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Sc.Nursing, I want do MSN in NJ, U.S.A. So please tell me about admission
25th November 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which exam need for go to Usa after bsc nursing?
2nd December 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Sc nursing from india. now i am in dependent visa. i am confused what can i do for nursing job in isa.
6th June 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

my bsc will completed inext year, i want to do msc in us what all exams a needed ?
do i need any experience for that?
if the answer is yes, that where???
19th September 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am B.Sc. Nursing having 2 year experience of clinical Instructor and also having scholarship from Govt. of India to pursuing M.Sc. nursing from abroad so I want masters in nursing from USA so please suggest me Good university in US for masters in nursing want help for admission.
8th January 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing bsc nursing from delhi.. after completing it I want to work in california itself. Pls hlp me to decide what tests I need to clear and what are the requiremnts in the best hospitals the there
13th January 2015, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

I complited Bsc nurseing .I want study Ms in USA please tell me reqirment I need have.I one year expireance
16th January 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

im completed Msc nursing (obg) and i know the requirement of ielts and us state board license .after then how can i get the employer or getting visa ?
if any suggestion please guide me
12th February 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which test would I take to study in usa for msc nursing?? toefl and ...... ????
20th February 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i hv done b sc nursng...now i wann apply 4 m sc nursng in mental health nursng...m.fresher..i hv no.any experience...plzzz tell me can i apply ...nd wt r the requiremnts for that...
12th July 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc nursing in psychiatry
I want to upgrade my qualification equal to MSN in USA. I want to apply in Washington state. What all are the requirements can anybody please suggest me
30th October 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing.. now want to do msc nursing in USA.. so kindly let me know the requirements for that.. is there any exam and about the expendisher..
16th March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my BSc nursing a year back and I got a year experience in the clinical field.Now I want to pursue for MSc nursing in USA so I wanted to know whether we need to repeat our licensure examination...I mean once we become the RN of a certain state and we did MSc from there...Does that licence has expiry period??Do we need to repeatedly appear and pass the licensure exam to work there or continue our work once we had started working somewhere???
20th October 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B. SC nursing in 2017 December I want to do my M. SC in USA .For M.Sc nursing I need any experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?