29th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

List of the schools offering mass communication?

Pls i want you to give me the list of the schools that are offering mass communication

Related Questions:
7th March 2014, 02:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the schools offering mass communication?

There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?