25th March 2011, 11:22 AM
Alka Kundu

List of universities in eastern region offering Ph.D mass communication course?

I want to do phd in mass communication. can u plz suggest me the name of some universities offring the same. it ll be better if u ll suggest me the name of some universities in Eastern Region.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  3. List of best Government affiliated universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in Northern India? When the admission will be started? -- [New]
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Universities list providing Ph.D in mass communication?
  7. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  8. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  9. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  11. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  12. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  13. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  14. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  15. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in eastern region offering Ph.D mass communication course?

Details of Ph.D in journalism and Mass communication
8th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in eastern region offering Ph.D mass communication course?

Dear sir/madam
I want to do phd in mass communication can u suggest me any Good university for that course in Haryana ,Punjab or Delhi with full information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?