8th April 2012, 01:05 PM
Giri.priyanka

List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?

Hi i am in class 12 i want to do BA hons in journalism and mass communication can you suggest some colleges offering mentioned course. Can i join FTII after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  4. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  7. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  8. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  9. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  10. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  11. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  12. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  13. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  14. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune? -- [New]
  15. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  16. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
15th January 2013, 11:02 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?

Hello friends,

:::::::::::::::::::B.A Journalism collages in India::::::::::::::::::::::

Aakson Institute for Management Studies (AIMS)
Address: No.31, 6th'B' Main 7th Cross H.M.T. Layout R.T. Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Pincode: 560032
Phone: (080) 23532278, 23532289
Affiliated with: Bangalore Universit

:::::::::::::::::::B.A mass communication collages in India::::::::::::::::::::::

1.Camellia Institute Of Engineering
2.Camellia Institute of Technology
3.Central Calcutta Polytechnic

Thank you
18th January 2013, 07:32 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?

hi,,,

List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication

1.Aakson Institute for Management Studies

2.Central Calcutta Polytechnic

3.Camellia Institute of Technology

4.Camellia Institute Of Engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 1st year journalism and mass communication honours....what should i do aftar my graduation in this subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?