20th July 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?

If anybody want to change his/her school in class 12 to another CBSE school,what is the procedure he/she have to follow? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Please get back to me with the details.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  5. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  7. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  9. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  10. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  11. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  12. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  16. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  17. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  18. Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?
20th July 2015, 05:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?

The only procedure is to get admission for class 12 in some school. If you do not take admission somewhere, it will be a drastic decision to leave that school. Let me jot down the steps in some points so that it becomes easier for you:
1) First, you must find out and make a list of those schools in which you want to get admitted. Shortlist the ones that are your first priorities.
2) Next take the information currently which schools are taking fresh admissions for class 12. Generally few schools are very rigid against these kind of admissions. So you have to avoid taking any information about those schools.
3) Next take up the admission forms of the list of schools that you have shortlisted.
4) Finally wait until your name shows up in the admission list published by those schools. If your name is there, then only ask for a TC from your current school. Otherwise do not bother to do this.
1st August 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?

Can I have change my school of CBSE board from one state to another state after class 11 and what is the procedure to change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?