26th January 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

List of the scope courses in Airline after +2

give me the list of most scope courses in airline after plustwo

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  2. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  3. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  4. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  5. What is the scope for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  6. What are the courses available in Airline after 12th(non medical)? Information about various entrance test in Airline?
  7. Which subjects are included in Aviation Course?
  8. How to become Pilot after 12th Commerce in India?
  9. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  10. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  11. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  13. Can I get a job as a flight attendant after graduation? My height is 5.2
  14. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  15. Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?
  16. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  17. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  18. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
11th September 2015, 07:13 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the scope courses in Airline after +2

List of courses

Certificate courses:
Aviation and Hospitality Services
Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
Night Rating
Aviation Management
Air Hostess/Flight Purser
Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
International Airlines and Travel Management

Diploma courses:
Aviation and Hospitality Management
Air Hostess Training
Global Aviation and Hospitality Management
Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management

Degree courses:
B.Sc (Airhostess training)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?