3rd October 2012, 06:16 PM
Amrita Anand Sagar

List of top 5 colleges in computer engineering? My rank is 3160 in PGCET

Respected sir/mam
I got 3160 rank in pgcet.i m a non karnatakan student.,i have done my engg from information science...can i get top 5 colleges in computer engg,com and networkng or in digital electonics....plz reply...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  2. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  3. List of top colleges offering pharmaceutics approved by PCI in Hyderabad? My rank is 1125 in AP PGCET
  4. List of top 5 M.Tech colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 3469 rank in PGCET
  5. Top colleges in hyderabad under Osmania University -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  7. List of top colleges in karnataka? I want to pursue full time M.tech in computer science
  8. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  9. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  10. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  12. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  13. Which college will I get after passing PGECET with 369? List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore
  14. Which are the top colleges under OU which I can get after scoring 514 rank in OU PGCET Biochemistry?
  15. Will I get M.Pharmacy seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 930 rank in PGCET?
  16. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  17. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
  18. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
21st June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 5 colleges in computer engineering? My rank is 3160 in PGCET

top 10 computer engineering colleges in gujrat
17th June 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 5 colleges in computer engineering? My rank is 3160 in PGCET

I Scored 1499 rank in PGCET 2014, is there any chances to get scholorship/fee rimbursement/stipend. I would like to do my mtech in Correspondence, is it possible??
20th July 2015, 08:58 PM
001 kamal

List of top colleges in computer engineering in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology,
IIT Madras

Kanpur

Roorkee

Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
BITS-Pilani

Guwahati

National Institute of Technology,
NIT Trichy

National Institute of Technology, NITK,
Surathkal

Delhi

IIT Bombay

IIT Kharagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?