24th February 2018, 08:56 AM
astha110

List of top Arts schools for Higher Secondary in Rajasthan and subjects covered in Arts in class 11th and 12th?

I am Astha from Sri Ganganagr in Rajasthan I am studying in class 10 and going to have boards from 6 March. I want to become a Judge so let me know how much percentage is required to take admission in Arts and which school is best in my state? What are the subjects in Arts and how many subjects are compulsory to take?

27th February 2018, 11:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top Arts schools for Higher Secondary in Rajasthan and subjects covered in Arts in class 11th and 12th?

Here is the list of top schools in Sri Ganganagar for studying Arts stream after 10th.
  • Good Shepherd Public School
  • Blooming Dales International School
  • Spangle Public School
  • Nosegay Public School
  • Sacred Heart Convent Senior Secondary School
  • Arovansh School
  • Mayoor School
If you are looking for top schools in entire Rajasthan state, then here are few schools which are best for studying Arts stream in Jaipur.
  • Hindustan International Academy
  • St Edmunds School
  • SRN International School
  • Sand Dunes Academy Sr. Sec. School

Here are the subjects that are covered under Arts stream:
Compulsory Subjects:
History, Geography, Political Science,English.

Optional subjects:
Economics, Psychology, Sociology, dance, music, Fine arts, multimedia, fashion designing, legal studies, graphic designing, physical education, Entrepreneurship, Philosophy

28th February 2018, 06:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top Arts schools for Higher Secondary in Rajasthan and subjects covered in Arts in class 11th and 12th?

List of some of the names of schools in Rajasthan for 10+2 are as follows:-
Hindustan International Academy
St. Edmunds School
SRN International School
Sand Dunes Academy
Chinar Public School
Central Academy Senior Secondary School
Birla Higher Secondary School
BJS Public School

You can take any of the subjects in Arts stream and some of these are as follows:-
English
History
Psychology
Sociology
Home Science
Hindi
Geography
Music
Political Science

There are 5 compulsory papers means examination should be of 500 marks.

To become a judge first of all you have to complete graduation after that need to pursue LLB. After that you should practice as a Lawyer for at least 10 years. As because to become a judge at least 10 years of experience is compulsory.
Then after you should crack entrance examination to become a judge.

1st August 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Best 11th Arts school in Rajasthan

4th December 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an IAS officer so what should I go with

11th March 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to take art stream after my 10th standard so, which is best school in kalol for arts?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?