21st April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

In which school can I get after passing 10th and commerce? What is the percentage required?

in which school i should go after 10th & in commerce ?
how much %age i should have ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  2. How much percentage is required after passing 12th commerce?
  3. What is the % required to take Commerce course after 10th?
  4. Which field should I select between commerce and science after passing 10th? How much percentage do I need?
  5. How much percentage is required in 10th SSC board exam to get commerce?
  6. Percentage required in 10th for Army school?
  7. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  9. How much percentage is required to take admission in commerce stream in Indira Gandhi Memorial School
  10. How much is the percentage required for placement in B.Tech after passing 10th class with 80% and intermediate with 84%
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  12. How to join ISRO after passing 10th standard?
  13. Where to get the forms to apply for 11th class science?
  14. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  15. Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA? -- [New]
  17. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  18. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
26th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which school can I get after passing 10th and commerce? What is the percentage required?

haii!! i m average student nd i want to take admission in good school after passing 10 plezz suggest me some good school
11th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which school can I get after passing 10th and commerce? What is the percentage required?

how much percentage required in 10th ssc board exam to get commerce
8th May 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage did we need to get in commerce stream in state government school
16th July 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 62% in 10th, can I take commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?