2nd October 2012, 03:27 PM
shila khan

Can I give Re exam of TYB.Com examination? I have passed out TYB.Com examination with a bad percentage

i have already passed out from tyb.com examination with very bad percentage so now can i give re exam of tyb.com examination for good percentage . is it posibble ?????????? plzzzz guide me thank you.......

15th October 2017, 07:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Re exam of TYB.Com examination? I have passed out TYB.Com examination with a bad percentage

No, it is not possible to give re-examination for third year B.Com course if you have passed all the subjects of the B.Com course. If you have failed in any subject of the B.Com course then, you can reappear in the supplementary examinations else, it is not possible to reappear in third year B.Com examinations.
3rd January 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give Re exam of TYB.Com examination? I have passed out TYB.Com examination with a bad percentage

I was fail in 2008 in TY BCom now now how can I apply for the examination of 3rd year Bcom please give me reply waiting for your response thank you
28th May 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my tybcm in 2008 march but I got one subject atkt that to I cleared in 2008 with re exam now m graduate.. Can I apply for llb or b. ed?
12th March 2022, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

If iwas failed in one subject in tybcom hw can I apply for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?