2nd June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream

Sir/Ma'am,
i would like to apply for bca in bangalore and got 59% marks with science stream........ Kindly suggest some good colleges in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  2. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  3. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  4. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  5. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  6. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  8. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  9. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  10. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  11. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  12. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  13. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  15. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in any top colleges of India being a candidate having secured 65.2% in 10th, 54.8% in 10+2, 76% in BCA and pursuing MCA?
8th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream

which are the best colleges in bangalore for BCA course...?
15th August 2015, 02:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream

There are many BCA colleges in Bangalore so here I am mentioning the names and contact detail of a few colleges in Banglore:

** Maharishi Institute of Master Management
Heggadagere, Urgpura Post, Bidadi Hobli, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 562109

** Padma College of Management & Science
No. 24/39, 4th Block, 4th Stage, 4th Block, 9th Stage, Gandhi Layout, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore – 560079

** A.V.K. College of Computer Science
No. 8/9, 27th Cross, 2nd Stage, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560070

** ABBS Acharyas Bangalore B School
Andhrahalli Main Road, Magadi Road, Bangalore – 560091

** Academy of Aviation & Engineering
No. 38/39, Bettahalasur Cross, Prestige Enclave, B.B. Road, NH 7, Hobli, Bangalore – 562157

** Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences
1st Cross, Peenya 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560058

** Christ Junior College
Christ College Building, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029

** City Engineering & Management College
No. 27/2, 33rd Cross, 2nd Main Road, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560082
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?