12th February 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I want to study D.Pharmacy course from government college of Bihar. Please provide me list of top colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  3. List of top two colleges of Bangalore to study MCA? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  4. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  5. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission in IGNOU to study LLB course? Fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?
  7. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  8. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  10. List of colleges to study Veterinary Science from Assam? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  11. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  12. Procedure to take admission in PG in Wine Technology course? List of colleges and fee structure for it?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges in Kerala providing BA Journalism course with admission procedure and fee structure
  16. List of colleges accepting MAT score to study MBA in Finance course? Fee structure and procedure of admission?
  17. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
16th October 2017, 03:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study D.Pharmacy course from government college of Bihar. Please provide me list of top colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Fee structure for it?

List of Top Colleges Offer D.Pharmacy Course in Bihar:-

1) Future India Group Charitable Trust, Patna

2) Bihar College of Pharmacy.

3) Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology.

Admission Procedure & Eligibility Conditions:-

>> To apply for diploma in pharmacy applicant must have done 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> To get admission in diploma in pharmacy course you must have to appear in entrance exam which is based on subjects like general knowledge, English, Basics of science etc.

>> Duration of diploma course in pharmacy is 2 years.

>> After having diploma in pharmacy you can have career opertunities in areas like Hospitals, Health centres, Chemist shops, Drug control administration, Pharmaceutical firms, Food and drug administration etc.
16th August 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?

In Distance education, Is there is any entrance examination for d pharma in bihar college of pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?