4th April 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Textile Engineering from Bihar. Please provide me list of colleges and procedure of admission? How much it cost to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  2. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  3. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  5. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  6. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  7. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  8. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  9. List of Agricultural colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Is it possible to study dual degree B.Tech and M.Tech course?
  10. List of colleges approved by Directorate General of Mines Safety to study Mining Engineering? Total cost to study this course?
  11. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  15. List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?
  16. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  17. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. How can I study in correspondence diploma in textile after 12th
29th May 2017, 06:18 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?

There isn't many college in Bihar for polytechnic course in Textile engineering.Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles is the only college which offer diploma in textile engineering in Bihar, affiliated by Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University and approved by AICTE.
Eligible criteria:
1) A candidate must have to be an Indian citizen.
2) Candidate should have 35% and above mark in 10th standard from a recognized board.
3) For direct admission in 2nd year, for 2 years of course, a candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% in aggregate from a recognized board.
4) There is no age limit.
5) Candidate need to qualify in entrance exam to get eligible for admission.
6) Fee structures are different for different cast categories and should be verified through college.
For more details visit : http://bceceboard.com/Home.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?