23rd December 2016, 08:27 AM
Raoravi9103

How to take admission in IGNOU to study LLB course? Fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?

Hello sir, I want to study LLB in distance mode from IGNOU. Please tell me how to take admission in this course? What is the fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?

Related Questions:
27th August 2017, 05:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in IGNOU to study LLB course? Fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?

IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and as the name suggests it is one of the Central open university of India which is approved by UGC and is known for providing various degree courses in distance mode.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree from IGNOU then for you information IGNOU does not offers LLB degree.

Further I would also like to know you that it is not worthy to get LLB degree in distance mode as it is not approved by Bar council of India and hence one cannot make career in law and order field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?